A Salem Lawyer Dedicated to Fighting for Your Rights
Randy Elmer specializes in workers’ compensation, personal injury, and Social Security Disability law. He is the owner and president of Elmer & Brunot, PC, a firm established in January 2011. Prior to that, he managed the Salem offices of Kryger Alexander, a well-established, century-old law firm in the mid-Willamette Valley, from July 1995 until December 2010.
Randy was admitted to the Oregon State Bar in 1983 and is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court of Oregon and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
Randy has served as the following:
- A past president of Oregon Workers’ Compensation Attorneys
- On the Oregon Trial Lawyers Association (OTLA)’s Board of Governors
- As a member of OTLA’s workers’ compensation section
Additionally, Randy provides leadership to workers’ compensation committees and presents at Continuing Legal Education seminars for the Oregon State Bar Association and other educational organizations.
Advocating for thousands of injured workers, Randy has appeared before the Oregon Court of Appeals and the Oregon Supreme Court on numerous occasions. Two of Randy’s most notable cases helped establish important legal rights for injured workers.
In recognition of this commitment, in 2007 Randy was the third recipient of OTLA’s Doug Swanson Award, created to recognize OTLA’s outstanding workers’ compensation attorneys.
EducationWillamette University College of Law, Salem, Oregon
Willamette University, Salem, Oregon
Admissions, Professional Associations & Memberships
- Oregon, 1983
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 1984
- U.S. District Court District of Oregon, 1983
- Oregon Bar Association
- Oregon Workers' Compensation Attorneys, Past President
- American Association for Justice
- American Bar Association
- Oregon Trial Lawyers Association (OTLA)